We understand the real issues facing the Welsh rural economy.

S106 agreements

Section 106 (S106) of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 allows a local planning authority (LPA) to enter into a legally-binding agreement or planning obligation with a landowner in association with the granting of planning permission known as Section 106 Agreements. They provide conditions in relation to the development that can be carried out and are often required as part of any rural housing planning permission. We can advise on your legal position in relation to the agreement that is required by the local planning authority and negotiate its contents. 

Please do not hesitate to telephone us for an informal discussion on 01792 773 773 or contact us using our online form today.

How Can We Help?

Bottom Edge Spacer